Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bride & Groom Balloon Sculpture Recipe

Original Bride & Groom
Some years ago... I cannot exactly remember how many, maybe 15 or so years ago, I designed a Table Top Bride & Groom sculpture for a competition. It did not win any prizes then, but for me it's been a 'winner' in it's own right! 
I have been teaching this design to balloon artists around the World for more than a decade, I see it on MANY websites and Facebook pages and it still proves to be popular with both customers and balloon artists alike!

Over the years I have adapted and modified the design, making it quicker, more robust and using the many skills that I have learned along the way... I do not use glue anymore for example which is a great improvement!

Newest version of Bride & Groom
Recently I was asked if I would share my recipe with another balloon artist and thought that maybe others might like it too, so here it is! Above is the newest version, which I am teaching in my new 'Simple Balloon Twisting Skills Course', later this month (check out my website www.suebowler.com for details)! 

Bride & Groom 2
The recipe below is for the Bride & Groom 2 version. It can be made into a floor standing version by using 646Q balloons.


You need to keep scrolling down to see all the instructions, there are 6 pages in total! You should be able to right click on each of the instruction sheets and save them to your computer.
646Q Bride & Groom











I would love to have any feed back from you regarding this or any of my versions of a Bride & Groom sculpture if you have been making them.


  • How successful has this design been for your business?
  • What changes have you made to make the design your own?
If you are willing to share a photograph of your version please email it to me with the header "Bride & Groom" to Sue@Suebowler.com and I will display them in a future blog along with your comments! 

Here are a few pictures from my recent Simple Balloon Twisting Course, where all the delegates made a small bride.

Good Luck!




Sue




 




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Its Really nice work and useful to Send gifts to Pakistan to our friends.

Balloons most wanted said...

Very easy n Very nice , thank u.

neha.rajbhar said...

what a nice blog . its so helpful for us ,because we are looking for the lifepartner.


Tamil Matrimony Sites

neha.rajbhar said...

Its so useful website and as wll as creative for everytime.



Tamil Matrimony Sites

ss wedding photography said...

creative

Top Spa Dubai said...

Welcome to Top Spa Dubai, your number one source for all things Spa. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of local SPA Listing, with an emphasis on Spa & Massage Listing. Founded in 2010, Top Spa Dubai has come a long way from its beginnings in Dubai. When we first started out, drove them to start their own business. We hope you enjoy our Spa services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. Body Massage in JLT

Taufique Hossain said...

Wow! They are very cute. matrimonial

John Smith said...

The way you explain in this post is outstanding and knowledgeable.
Again thanks for sharing such an informative post. I will share this
information on my social media platforms which are really helpful for others.
Read similar post related to Best Facial For Skin Tightening Richmond

RVD Matrimonial Services said...

Nice blog. Keep going on..:) RVD Matrimonial Services offers Dubai matrimonial services on its matrimonial website with a large database of Indian and NRI Dubai brides and grooms from worldwide. Find your match with just one click Dubai Matrimony